Thursday, July 23, 2009

To Your Love

(From December 2008)

I never wanted to say goodbye
I thought our love was true
But now you won't even look me in the eye
And your memory sticks like glue

I had visions of us being together forever
Never letting each other go
But now my heart is severed
And to me your guilt you owe

I believed that you were different
Not just another boy
But our love has came and went
And you treated me like a toy

I thought that you were perfect
An angel, no less
But your apologies I'll have to reject
And to you I must transgress

I hope that you have learned
That you'll think before you act
But I really am concerned
And I'll leave my heart intact

I never wanted to say goodbye
I really hoped you'd stay
But now I guess I'll have to cry
And drown in my dismay

No comments:

Post a Comment